Genres: Electronic, Music
Released: Sep 09, 2016
℗ 2016 Red Bull Records Inc
Tracklist:
1. Run (Beautiful Things) [Highsociety Remix]
2. I Am (Mike D Remix)
3. Run (Beautiful Things) [feat. Del] [Dan the Automator Remix]
4. Run (Kill the Noise Remix)
5. I Am (Steve Aoki Remix)
6. Hollow Moon (Bad Wolf) [Goshfather & Jinco Remix]
7. Run (Beautiful Things) [Robokid Remix]
8. Run (Beautiful Things) [Like Remix]
9. Hollow Moon (Bad Wolf) [Unlimited Gravity Remix]
Released: Sep 09, 2016
℗ 2016 Red Bull Records Inc
Tracklist:
1. Run (Beautiful Things) [Highsociety Remix]
2. I Am (Mike D Remix)
3. Run (Beautiful Things) [feat. Del] [Dan the Automator Remix]
4. Run (Kill the Noise Remix)
5. I Am (Steve Aoki Remix)
6. Hollow Moon (Bad Wolf) [Goshfather & Jinco Remix]
7. Run (Beautiful Things) [Robokid Remix]
8. Run (Beautiful Things) [Like Remix]
9. Hollow Moon (Bad Wolf) [Unlimited Gravity Remix]
![Descargar AWOLNATION – Run (Remixes) [iTunes Plus AAC M4A] (2016)](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjf1JCft5jIfm_1-Xs1uBpb1puAkoTPDjnxTPWLTpDZIiUJu-gB2mgCW37wxwA7i7er3y_3e_rzu4qDY4Ob0HdgNhm33JOWc3eL_aLD61NQhCjioFWwcdmszB22yg7Qcji1EwT3-zcXmWD9/s640/blogger-image--4990343.jpg)
0 comentarios:
Publicar un comentario